BlueChew is a web-based subscription service and telemedicine platform that provides ED treatment options. Offering chewable pills with FDA-approved active components, it serves as an alternative to standard ED drugs like Viagra and Cialis. BlueChew was developed to aid men with erectile dysfunction in getting and keeping an erection while engaging in sexual activity.
How Does BlueChew Work?
The active chemicals in BlueChew’s chewable pills increase blood flow to the penis, which is necessary for getting and keeping an erection going strong. In most cases, the active components are Sildenafil or Tadalafil, the same substances used in Viagra and Cialis.
PDE5 inhibitors like Sildenafil and Tadalafil act by preventing the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) from doing its job. Medications that block PDE5 work by relaxing penile blood vessels, boosting blood flow, and enabling an erection in response to sexual arousal.
The Active Ingredients and Their Mechanism of Action
- Sildenafil: Viagra’s primary component, sildenafil, is among the most well-known in the category of ED drugs. It blocks the breakdown of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) by specifically inhibiting the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. The penis’ blood arteries, like any other, need cGMP in order to relax and widen. Sildenafil increases cGMP levels by blocking the enzyme PDE5, which improves blood flow to the penis and makes it possible to get and maintain an erection.
- Tadalafil: Cialis, another well-liked ED drug, is formulated with tadalafil. Tadalafil is a PDE5 inhibitor, much like sildenafil. Tadalafil, in contrast to sildenafil, has a longer duration of action and hence a greater window of opportunity for sexual activity. Tadalafil’s “the weekend pill” moniker comes from the fact that a single dosage may linger for up to 36 hours after being taken.
BlueChew from Traditional ED Medications (e.g., Viagra, Cialis)
BlueChew is unlike standard ED drugs in that its active components are delivered as tasty chewing gum. Unlike Viagra and Cialis, which normally come in the form of pills, BlueChew may be taken as chewable tablets.
Advantages of BlueChew
- Faster absorption: Chewable tablets are designed to be absorbed faster in the body than regular pills, which may result in a more immediate beginning of the effect.
- Convenience: For those who have trouble swallowing tablets, the chewable version is a far more convenient alternative.
- Precise dosing: BlueChew’s adjustable dosing gives people the freedom to choose the dose that’s right for them.
- Online telemedicine service: Some people may find it more convenient to use a service like BlueChew, which functions as a telemedicine platform and offers anonymous consultations and prescription delivery.
The Safety and Efficacy of BlueChew
As with any prescription drug, BlueChew’s safety and effectiveness rely on individual medical history, underlying health problems, and adherence to dose and instructions. BlueChew includes Sildenafil or Tadalafil, the same active chemicals as Viagra and Cialis, which have been thoroughly investigated and proven to cure erectile dysfunction.
BlueChew must be purchased through a registered telemedicine service after a consultation with a healthcare physician to assure safety and effectiveness. The healthcare professional will assess the patient’s medical history, current prescriptions, and underlying health concerns to decide whether BlueChew is right for them during the consultation.
BlueChew, like other drugs, may have negative effects. PDE5 inhibitors include headaches, facial flushes, nasal congestion, dizziness, and upset stomach. Vision abnormalities, priapism, and hearing loss are uncommon but serious adverse effects. Seek emergency medical assistance for any serious adverse effects.
Consult a doctor before using BlueChew or any other erectile dysfunction drug. They may monitor your progress and provide specific guidance to guarantee safety and treatment effectiveness.
FDA Approval and Regulation of BlueChew
The primary chemicals in BlueChew, Sildenafil, and Tadalafil, are drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction that have been authorized by the Food and Drug Administration. It’s important to remember, however, that BlueChew isn’t a drug in and of itself. Instead, after a consultation with a medical professional, BlueChew may provide the FDA-approved drug in a handy chewable tablet form.
The Food and Drug Administration controls the production, sale, and promotion of prescription drugs like Sildenafil and Tadalafil. BlueChew’s active components have been through extensive clinical research and review by the FDA to guarantee their safety and effectiveness. BlueChew has a unique telemedicine approach and delivery type (chewable pills), yet it must adhere to a number of regulations.
Licensing and Operation in Different Regions/Countries
Telemedicine services like BlueChew are licensed and operated differently in different countries. Telemedicine and prescription drug delivery are regulated by different nations.
Telemedicine services in the US, where BlueChew operates, must conform to state standards and be provided by certified healthcare professionals. Telemedicine services must follow federal and state rules while dispensing prescriptions.
BlueChew and other multinational enterprises must follow local laws and licenses. This may need permits, local healthcare restrictions, and medicine import and export rules.
Telemedicine firms like BlueChew need legal and regulatory specialists to understand healthcare legislation and assure compliance in their service areas.
- ANDA approval. (n.d.).
- Gerbild H, et al. (2018). Physical activity to improve erectile function: A systematic review of intervention studies.
- Gong B, et al. (2017). Direct comparison of tadalafil with sildenafil for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Kessler A, et al. (2013). The global prevalence of erectile dysfunction: A review.
- Pastuszak AW. (2014). Current diagnosis and management of erectile dysfunction.
- Santi D, et al. (2016). Six months of daily treatment with vardenafil improves parameters of endothelial inflammation and of hypogonadism in male patients with type 2 diabetes and erectile dysfunction: A randomized, double-blind, prospective trial.
- Sildenafil (including Viagra). (2019).
- Tadalafil. (2019).
- Wineinger NE, et al. (2019). Trends in prices of popular brand-name prescription drugs in the United States.